CHAMPION CAR BONUS [CCB]
Prüvit will pay up to £616 towards the monthly lease or purchase of a luxury car to all Promoters who achieve, and maintain, at least Rank 6.
|Who is eligible
|Qualified and Engaged Promoters
|Total of 2 consecutive calendar months
|What you will receive
|Up to £616 towards the monthly lease of a luxury car
|Car Lease Tokens (CLT)
|1 CLT is earned each month you qualify for payment. Upon approval of your submitted lease/purchase documentation, the CLT will be converted to dollars in your Cash Wallet, based on the amount indicated on your proof of lease/purchase documentation.
|– Paid As Rank
|Achieve and maintain Rank 6 or higher
|Rank 6 = 200PQV / 15,000TV / 30,000 GV
|After 2 consecutive months of achieving Rank 6 or higher, you will receive your first CCB
|Then just maintain Rank 6 or higher to continue receiving the CCB
Scenario: Promoter-A earns Rank-7 in January. In February, Promoter-A earns Rank-6. At the conclusion of February Promoter-A will earn the Champion Car Bonus. Following February, Promoter-A will continue to receive the CCB as long as they maintain Rank 6.
If Promoter-A falls to Rank-5, 50% of their payment will be covered for up to 2 months. Read details below for more information.
- The car must be less than 3 years old at the time of purchase or lease.
- You must submit your car information for approval to Prüvit HQ by email (email@example.com). Please fill in the form available in the Cloud. We strongly suggest you do this PRIOR to signing purchase/lease papers as payments will only commence once approved by Prüvit HQ.
- The car, new or used, must be a new purchase or lease made no earlier than 90 prior to earning a Car Lease Token (CLT).
- Car Lease Tokens (CLT) can be redeemed up to 30 days after they are paid out via Monthly Rewards, on the 15th of every month. Car Lease Tokens (CLT) earned more than 30 days ago cannot be redeemed.
Acceptance of a CCB in the form of an auto lease/purchase payment is not mandatory.
- There is no cash option (discounted or otherwise) available to the Promoter.
If a CCB recipient falls to a Paid Rank of Rank-5, 50% of their payment will be covered for a maximum of two additional months.
- If the Promoter has not again achieved Rank-6 after this two month period, the CB payment will cease.
If the Promoter falls to Rank-4 at any time, all 50% CCB payments will cease permanently.
- Example: As a “Car Qualified” Rank-6, Promoter-A receives a full CCB in January, but then falls to Rank-5 in February, then Rank-4 in March, then Rank-5 in April. Promoter-A will earn a 50% CCB in February. No further CCB will be paid. That is, even getting back to Rank-5 within two months of losing the full CCB will not regain the 50% CCB due to his previous month’s drop to Rank-4.
If a Promoter ever loses their CCB (i.e. is no longer “Car Qualified”), they can re-qualify for the full CCB by again achieving Rank 6.
Once a Promoter regains the full CCB (after having previously lost it), they are also again eligible for the two months of half-CCB as a Rank-5.
- Therefore, it would be possible for a Promoter to alternate between Rank-6 and Rank-5 every other month in perpetuity and receive alternating 100% and 50% Champion Car Bonuses.
- Once a Promoter regains the full CCB (after having previously lost it), they are also again eligible for the two months of half-CCB as a Rank-5.
- In those months in which a Promoter earns a 50% CCB they will be required to cover the other 50%, or may elect to return the vehicle, thus canceling all CCB payments.
- Promoters who cease to be “Car Qualified” (i.e. fall to Rank-4 or below) will always be allowed the option of assuming full financial responsibility for the vehicle.
- Any Prüver that earns the Champion Car Bonus must have a valid driver’s license, maintain all insurance required by law, and is responsible for all costs associated with the qualifying vehicle, including payments, fees, insurance, taxes, gasoline and maintenance.