The Go Challenge is the fastest way to kick-off your Prüvit Promoter journey. It gives you quick cash and a solid foundation for a prosperous, long-term business.
We also have you covered with an optional 14 day ‘settling in’ period while you learn the ropes and receive your first shipment of product. You can choose to GO at any time during this 14 days.
To ensure you don’t miss out on counting Volume towards your Go Challenge, the Challenge will automatically start when your personally enrolled customer or promoter places a NPQV order (one-time order OR first time SmartShip within their first 30 days) if you haven’t yet started it from your back office.
|DAY 1 BEGINS
|Earn Go MVP Cycle 2 Bonus
|Earn Go MVP Cycle 3 Bonus
|Earn Go All-Star Bonus
When you Join or Upgrade as a Promoter, you have 14 full days to start your Go Challenge. If you have not started it by the end of your 14th full day OR if you have a personally enrolled customer or Promoter that places a NPQV order (one-time order OR first time SmartShip), it will automatically begin.
GO MVP BONUS [GMB]
Pays a cash bonus and unlocks accelerated Go Fast Bonuses plus additional Bonus Pool shares. It is based on New Personal Qualifying Volume (NPQV) and 3 unique personal customers within a 30 day qualification period.
|Who is eligible
|Qualified and Engaged Promoters
|30 full days following the start of the Go Challenge
|What you will receive
|One-time £385 cash bonus
|100 Prüvit Bucks
|Level 4 at 5% will be added to Go Fast Bonus
|Level 2 and 3 of Go Fast Bonus doubled
(Level 2 = 10%, Level 3 = 20%)
|– Minimum Personal Qualifying Volume (PQV)
|50 PQV (verified weekly)*
|– New Personal Qualifying Volume (NPQV)
|– Unique personally enrolled Customers
(who place a commissionable order)
|Qty 4 (no minimum volume)
|*If you miss the 50 PQV qualifier in a given week, after qualifying for the Go MVP Bonus, you will need to re-qualify for the MVP Multiplier in order to regain MVP status.
- During the 1st cycle only, up to 500QV of the Promoter’s personal purchases will count towards the NPQV qualifier.
- If you achieve Cycle 1 or 2 prior to the 30 days expiring, the next cycle begins at the start of the next weekly qualifying cycle (Monday), following the week in which prior cycle was earned.
- If your 30 days expires without achievement, the next cycle starts the day following the expiry.
- £385 cash bonus is paid the following weekly pay period within which the Go MVP Bonus was achieved.
- The Accelerated Go Fast Bonus (payout) will commence at the start of the next weekly qualifying cycle, following the week in which the Accelerated Go Fast Bonus was earned.
- The Accelerated Go Fast Bonus will be permanent for as long as the Promoter maintains MVP status.
- If you miss the 50 PQV qualifier in a given week, after qualifying for MVP status, you will need to re-qualify for the MVP Multiplier in order to regain MVP status.